- Vancouver, WA, USA
- $18-$25/HR DOE + Spiffs
- Full Time
Paid Vacation, Paid Holiday, Company Uniform, 401K, Yearly Tool Allowance, Company Vehicle
Comfort Air is your heating and cooling service and installation specialist serving the Portland and Vancouver Metro market since 1983. We are committed to providing "Better, Cleaner, Faster" service to a growing following of loyal and satisfied customers by going the extra mile and treating them and their home with respect.
- We will be the premier heating and cooling service company in our market area.
- We will provide the very best customer service by training and empowering our employees to satisfy our valued customers.
- We will grow our company as much as possible through continued implementation of technology, training, and innovation, governed only by financial restraints and the ability to maintain the highest level of customer service and satisfaction, and employee moral.
- We will employ only those individuals who share our commitment to provide the very best customer service, who desire to improve their lives through continuous learning and the opportunities we offer.
- We will operate our business with impeccable integrity in our dealings with customers, employees, code officials, and suppliers.
For our Employees, we pledge to:
- Treat all of our employees fairly.
- Foster training for all employees continually so they can improve and maintain high standards of performance.
- Only hire personnel that have a high level of integrity.
Job Title: HVAC New Construction Installer
Reports to: Installation Manager
Work Hours: 7:40am - 4:30pm with an hour lunch and overtime as needed
Pay Scale: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour DOE + Spiffs
Position Summary: To install heating and air conditioning systems in new residential construction to company standards providing the builder and customers with a high quality experience.
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Able to pass drug screening and background check
- Residential install experience
- Proficient in installing round and rectangular duct
- Able to measure ductwork and install all equipment accessories
- Basis understanding of more complex sheet metal fittings
- Can complete production homes unsupervised and on budget
- Can complete simple low voltage connections on furnaces, air handlers and air conditioners
- Must be able to communicate well with supervisors, builders and other trades
- Maintain builder and subcontractors relations
- Ability to complete all necessary paperwork
- Able to complete and follow through on change orders
- Braze and Test line sets
- Excellent verbal skills
- Professional phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic personality
- Well organized and ability to work independently