- Vancouver, WA, USA
- $18.00 - $25.00 Per/Hr. DOE
- Full Time
Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Uniform, 401K, Company Match, $300 annual tool allowance
Comfort Air has an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Service Technician that has a talent for keeping customers happy. Our fast growing company offers competitive salaries for the service technician that wants to go beyond just repairing equipment.
Job Title: HVAC Service Technician - Experienced
Work start and end time: 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday (Weekends, Overtime and Evenings on occasion)
Pay Scale: $18.00 - $25.00 Per/Hr. DOE
Position Summary: To provide maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
- Universal EPA Certification
- Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
- NATE Certified
- 3 + years' experience
- Insurable driving record
- Possess tools needed