- Vancouver, WA, USA
- $13.00 - $15.00 Per/Hr. + Spiffs
- Full Time
Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Uniform, 401K, Company Match, $300 annual tool allowance
Job Title: HVAC Entry Level Installer
Reports to: Installation Manager
Work Hours: 7:00am to 5:00pm or when job is finished, overtime as needed
Pay Scale: $13.00 - $15.00 Per/hr DOE + SPIFFS
Position Summary: To assist with the installation of heating and air conditioning systems to company standards in a commercial construction environment.
- Insurable by Company insurance carrier.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record.
- Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes.
- Follow directions as given, written and verbal.
- Basic Safety knowledge of tools and surroundings.
- Safe use of ladders.
- Comply with ALL SAFETY RULES.
- Understand how to use a tape measure.
- Arrive on time daily.
- Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in the service of HVAC equipment
- Dress in a workman like manner.
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Ability to use a hammer.
- Unloading/Stocking supplies and Equipment.
- Unloading/Loading truck.
- Cut & drill holes.
- Ability to fill out a daily timecard accurately.
- Be able to carry 100 pounds.
- Build platforms.
- Needs to be supervised at all times.
- Possesses both written and verbal English language skills.
- Demonstrate willingness and commitment to developing customer service skills
- Acquire EPA certification within 3 months of entering position